A cultural tour of Taiwan wouldn’t be complete without leanring about the island’ native peoples, either by visiting a museum or theme park featuring aboriginal culture or going to one of the charming indigenous high up in the mountains.
1. Dress code: casual sport
2. Host family only provides shower gel and shampoo. Therefore, please bring your personal sponge bag or toiletry/bathroom kit. Rain gear, water bottle, mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, hat/cap, flashlight and health insurance card are also recommended.
3. Please beware of your own safety at all time.
4. The Organizer maintains the rights to adjust and alter the itinerary when necessary.
5. Be kindly reminded to respect unique culture and attributes of each indigenous group or community.
- Latest Travel Date: Oct 29-30
- Another travel date may be available on request if more than 10 people.
Chunan (竹南) Train Station, Miaoli County