Outside the hustling and vibrant city of Taipei, lies a slower, laidback pace of life with the indigenous tribes of Southern Taiwan. Head out the villages of the Tsou tribe, Atayal, Amis, and several other unique indigenous Taiwanese that continue to celebrate their ancestry for more than 15,000 years. Dressed in colorful traditional wear, they share their song, dance, language and stories with you. Learn how they hunt and catch their dinner with natural bamboo as the elders teach you their art of fishing by Namasia River. In this tour, you’ll get to stay with a friendly indigenous Taiwanese family, where special travel memories are waiting to be made.
1. Dress code: casual sport
2. Host family only provides shower gel and shampoo. Therefore, please bring your personal sponge bag or toiletry/bathroom kit. Rain gear, water bottle, mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, hat/cap, flashlight and health insurance card are also recommended.
3. Please beware of your own safety at all time.
4. The Organizer maintains the rights to adjust and alter the itinerary when necessary.
5. Be kindly reminded to respect unique culture and attributes of each indigenous group or community.
- Latest Travel Date: Nov 19-20
- Another travel date may be available on request if more than 12 ppl
Zuoying (左營) High Speed Rail Station, Kaohsiung City